Legal translations of documents is mainly used by law firms, businesses, organizations as well as private individuals. The advantage of legal translation is that the document is usable in legal terminology.
It is drawn by our experienced translators, who have been operating in the area of commercial, corporate, property, family, contractual, tax, insurance, international, intellectual – property or criminal law for many years.
If you know that you will need to have your document officially verified later, we will prepare the initial translation (unofficial) by our official translator.
If you decide to use for your translation the official – round stamp after some time, we will provide an official translation at a reduced rate. Of course there is our maximum discretion and the guarantee that your documents are safe. In no event shall the material be provided to the third parties.
Who prepares legal translations?
- legal, unofficial translation is prepared by a translator, who need not to be entered on the list of the Ministry of Justice
- such translator has a long experience with translations of various legal documents and knowledge of the appropriate legal terminology
- has a degree in Translation and Interpretation
- if necessary, the legal translation is executed by an official translator or interpreter
What types of documents are most often translated?
- legal agreements, legal documentation
- general terms and conditions
- legal norms, regulations and directives
- judicial decisions and authorizations
- diplomas, certificates and authorizations
- employment contracts, work performance agreement
- auditing contracts
- commercial registration, criminal records
- tax laws and tax returns
- lease contracts
- business contracts
- insurance terms
- If you need to find out an approximate price for your translation click here.
- You will know exact price offer after contacting us.
What languages do we legal translate?
English, German, French, Hungarian, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Polish, Dutch, Spanish, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian, Greek, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Korean, Macedonian, Latin, Hebrew, Romanian, Arabic, Turkish, Slovak, Czech, Armenian, Persian an many moore.
If you need to find out the price of the translation click here.
Do not hesitate and contact us by e-mail.
If you have any question, we will be glad to respond it on mobile +421 911 917 128